From South of Maine (Boston)
- On I-95 North, take Exit 7 Yorks and Ogunquit
- At the stoplight, turn left onto Route 1
- Go about 6 miles, turn right onto Bourne Lane
- Go to the end of the road and turn right onto Shore Road
- Go about .5 miles, stay left into Perkins Cove
From North of Maine (Portland)
- On I-95 South, take Exit 19 Wells and Sanford
- At the stoplight, turn left onto Route 109
- Go to the end of the road and turn right onto Route 1
- Go about 5 miles, turn left onto Shore Road
- Go about a mile, stay left into Perkins Cove
Ogunquit, a Beautiful Place by the Sea
Finestkind Scenic Cruises is located in the heart of Perkins Cove, Ogunquit, one of the most picturesque parts of southern Maine. Not only is Perkins Cove an excellent harbor, it is also a beautiful place to spend some time. What began as a humble fishing village, grew into a haven for artists who came to take advantage of the beautiful light and exquisite scenery. That is why to this day, one can still find many artists and galleries here.
A trip to Perkins Cove would not be complete without a walk along the Marginal Way; a mile and a half paved footpath that starts in Perkins Cove and goes almost all the way to the center of Ogunquit. This path is an easy walk along the waters edge with benches on the way where one can stop to rest and admire the view. If the walk along the Marginal Way got you too tired to walk back, you can hitch a ride on one of Ogunquit's famous trolleys, which will bring you right back to Perkins Cove. The trolley is also an easy solution to the limited parking in Perkins Cove - leave your car at the hotel and let the trolleys do the driving!